BookBlast Ltd is a London-based writers' agency which handles non-fiction — memoir, travel, popular culture, cross-cultural writing — commission: home 12% overseas & radio 20% TV, film & electronic 30%
Film, TV and radio rights mainly sold in works by existing clients. We do not represent screen writers for Film & TV and stage plays, or children's books. Editorial advice given to own authors. Initiates in-house projects. No reading fee.
Not taking on new clients or looking at new material for the time being.
Currently managing a couple of Literary Estates. Other services include editing and translation work for publishing and writing professionals.
BookBlast also offers translation consultancy and literary PR services at affordable rates.
Permission to use copyright material -
All requests for permission to use copyright material should contain the following information:
* Name and address of applicant/author/publisher;
* Full details of material to be reproduced including a word count;
* Title of book, article etc (material in which extract in question appears);
* Reason for permission (please be specific);
* For illustrations and photographs a copy of the image in question is to be supplied;
* Publisher / Title / Price / expected date of publication / estimated first print-run of book / format; ( e.g. hardback, paperback, book club, electronic etc);
* Proposed fee.
Requests should be submitted by email to